Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's been forever! I haven't blogged about my adventures in ages so this time I am going to try and document the evolution of my new winter coat. I hope pictures are easy to upload because this will need some visual support. Being of short stature and unique shape I have decided to create my own coat this winter. An adventure in of itself but the fabric begged for a new home. I found over 6 yards of a lovely 100% wool fabric and some wild and fun lining at the local thrift store. So, being the adventuress I bought self same fabric hauled it to the dry cleaners and then home to begin. Ideas abounded, but reticence prevailed. First"s" should be successful. So I went with a jacket that is simple but highly useable and included jusst enough stretching to be worth the fabric and skill "de-rusting". More to follow shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment